DURING THE COVID-19 SITUATION
PARISH OFFICE: The office will be open to the public beginning Monday, June 1 with a limited schedule. The office will be open from 10am-2pm on Monday and Wednesday and 10am-noon on Friday. If you cannot make it to the office during those hours, please call or email. Personnel from the parish office will be checking emails and voicemails for messages. We will return any messages left within 24-72 hours. Whenever possible, please try to pre-arrange visits.
EMERGENCY: If you have a pastoral emergency, please call 859.341.6609, then press “1” and follow the prompts.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATES
VACATION BIBLE CAMP
We are sorry to announce that Vacation Bible Camp will not be held on campus this summer. It is impossible for us to provide a safe environment for the children during this time. Please know we are looking into some at-home or virtual alternatives for the summer months.
Thank you for your patience during these trying times. Please know that all of our parish families are in our prayers.
BACKYARD VACATION BIBLE CAMP
Although Vacation Bible Camp will not be held on campus this summer we are happy to provide virtual access to a Backyard Vacation Bible Camp. Please access the website below and sign up for one of three weeks this summer.
Please keep in your prayers our sixty-six First Communicants who are preparing for this important sacrament. Although the date has been postponed we look forward to the day they can fully celebrate with us.
Masses will begin to be said publicly on Wednesday, May 20th at 9:00 am.
The Mass Schedule is as follows:
5:00 pm Saturday
9:00 am Sunday
11:00 am Sunday
No Mass Monday
6:45 am Tuesday
9:00 am Wednesday
9:00 am Thursday
6:45 am Friday
9:00 am Saturday
Following the 9:00 am Mass on Saturday and by appointment
While stewardship can be accomplished through time, talent, and treasure, it is important for any approach to stewardship to be taken on in a prayerful way.
Almighty and ever-faithful Lord,
gratefully acknowledging Your mercy
and humbly admitting our need,
we pledge our trust in You and each other.
Filled with desire,
we respond to Your call for discipleship
by shaping our lives in imitation of Christ.
We profess that the call requires us
to be stewards of Your gifts.
As stewards, we receive Your gifts gratefully,
cherish and tend them in a responsible manner,
share them in practice and love with others,
and return them with increase to the Lord.
We pledge to our ongoing formation as stewards
and our responsibility to call others to that same endeavor.
Almighty and ever-faithful God,
it is our fervent hope and prayer
that You who have begun this good work in us
will bring it to fulfillment in Jesus Christ,
If you are interested in the time and talent ways to express stewardship, please contact the church office.
If you are interested in the treasure expression of stewardship, please go to our “Contributions” page under the “Home” tab. This page will give you several options for giving with a new option just added through Faith Direct (faith.direct/KY1054).
Readings for the week of May 31, 2020
- Sunday: Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 or Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b or Ez 37:1-14 or Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39. Extended Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 / Ps 33:10-11, 12-13, 14-15 / Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b / Dn 3:52, 53, 55, 56 [52b] or Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 / Ez 37:1-14 / Ps 107:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9  / Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39. Day: Acts 2:1-11 / Ps 104:1, 24, 29-30, 31, 34 [cf. 30] / 1 Cor 12:3b-7, 12-13 / Jn 20:19-23
- Monday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 or Acts 1:12-14 / Ps 87:1-2, 3 and 5, 6-7 / Jn 19:25-34
- Tuesday: 2 Pt 3:12-15a, 17-18 / Ps 90:2, 3-4, 10, 14 and 16  / Mk 12:13-17
- Wednesday: 2 Tm 1:1-3, 6-12 / Ps 123:1b-2ab, 2cdef [1b] / Mk 12:18-27
- Thursday: 2 Tm 2:8-15 / Ps 4-5ab, 8-9, 10 and 14  / Mk 12:28-34
- Friday: 2 Tm 3:10-17 / Ps 119:157, 160, 161, 165, 166, 168 [165a] / Mk 12:35-37
- Saturday: 2 Tm 4:1-8 / Ps 71:8-9, 14-15ab, 16-17, 22 [cf. 15ab] / Mk 12:38-44
- Next Sunday: Ex 34:4b-6, 8-9 / Dn 3:52, 53, 54, 55, 56 [52b] / 2 Cor 13:11-13 / Jn 3:16-18
- Reverend Phillip De Vous, Pastor
- Reverend Jacob Straub, Parochial Vicar
- Reverend Mr. Hudson Henry, Deacon
- Mrs. Andrea Pappas, Business Manager
- Ms. Tina Klare, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Miss Jan Marshall, Office Administrator
- Mrs. Brittiany Griffin, Media Coordinator
- Ms. Denise Dirkes, Music Ministry