News and Events
Walking with Purpose is a women's study group held every Thursday morning. Click HERE for more information.
Interested in your child attending Sunday Religion School? Click HERE.
For more information, contact Tina Klare at 341-6609 ext. 4023.
Registration forms can be found HERE.
Click here to view the informational flyer.
Certificate Program: Remember to use our Certificate Program for your purchases or for gift giving. Our Parish & School receive a percentage of each certificate your purchase. This is an easy fundraiser for our Parish and School. Certificates can be purchased at the Parish Office during regular business hours or by using the order form found in this bulletin. Thanks for your support! The full list of certificate options can be found by clicking HERE.
St. Joseph is a dynamic parish community with members sharing their talents in a variety of ways, all serving the Lord. Each person brings their own unique experiences, faith, enthusiasm and joy to help meet the needs of our brothers and sisters within our parish and all of God’s people.We invite and encourage you to become a member of our parish family and become involved in parish life and activities. We are here to serve one another and we believe that you will find St. Joseph a place of spiritual growth, nourishment, and excitement as we worship together, work together and celebrate God’s life in us!
You may register by calling the Office Administrator at the Parish Office or by using the registration form on this website (click here) to begin the process.
Interested in Becoming Catholic?
Please contact Deacon Hudson Henry at 859-341-6609 ext. 4022
Do you need someone to talk to?
How sweet and full of comfort are the moments spent before the Blessed Sacrament.
Eucharistic Adoration is every Tuesday from 9:30 am until 10:00 pm. Benediction follows at 10:00 pm.
Readings for the week of October 13, 2019
- Sunday: 2 Kgs 5:14-17 / Ps 98:1, 2-3, 3-4 [cf. 2b] / 2 Tm 2:8-13 / Lk 17:11-19
- Monday: Rom 1:1-7 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 3cd-4 [2a] / Lk 11:29-32
- Tuesday: Rom 1:16-25 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5 [2a] / Lk 11:37-41
- Wednesday: Rom 2:1-11 / Ps 62:2-3, 6-7, 9 [13b] / Lk 11:42-46
- Thursday: Rom 3:21-30 / Ps 130:1b-2, 3-4, 5-6ab  / Lk 11:47-54
- Friday: 2 Tm 4:10-17b / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13, 17-18  / Lk 10:1-9
- Saturday: Rom 4:13, 16-18 / Ps 105:6-7, 8-9, 42-43 [8a] / Lk 12:8-12
- Next Sunday: Ex 17:8-13 / Ps 121:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 [cf. 2] / 2 Tm 3:14—4:2 / Lk 18:1-8
5:00 pm Saturday evening
8:00 am, 9:30 am, 11:30 am Sunday
Monday - 6:45 am
Tuesday - 6:45 am & 9:00 am
Wednesday - 6:45 am & 9:00 am
Thursday - 9:00 am
Friday - 6:45 am & 9:00 am
Saturday - 9:00 am, with Confessions to follow until 10:30 am
Holy Days of Obligation: 6:45 am, 9:00 am and 7:00 pm
Holiday- 9:00 am
- Reverend Phillip De Vous, Pastor
- Reverend Jacob Straub, Parochial Vicar
- Reverend Mr. Hudson Henry, Deacon
- Mrs. Andrea Pappas, Business Manager
- Ms. Tina Klare, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Miss Jan Marshall, Office Administrator
- Mrs. Brittiany Griffin, Media Coordinator
- Ms. Denise Dirkes, Music Ministry
Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday Office Closed