BID N BUY AUCTION NEWS
Office Status During COVID-19
PARISH OFFICE: The office will be open to the public beginning Monday, June 1 with a limited schedule. The office will be open from 10am-2pm on Monday and Wednesday and 10am-noon on Friday. If you cannot make it to the office during those hours, please call or email. Personnel from the parish office will be checking emails and voicemails for messages. We will return any messages left within 24-72 hours. Whenever possible, please try to pre-arrange visits.
EMERGENCY: If you have a pastoral emergency, please call 859.341.6609, then press “1” and follow the prompts.
News & Updates
Good news! Eucharistic Adoration has resumed on Tuesdays from 7:15am - 9:00pm. Benediction begins at approximately 8:45pm.
CHILDREN ENTERING 8TH GRADE, that do not attend St. Joseph School or P.R.E.P. should contact Tina Klare about Confirmation information. We will begin our preparation in September.
Installation of New Pastor
Our new pastor, Rev. Eric L. Boelscher, will be formally installed by Bishop Foys at the 5:00 p.m. Mass on Saturday, September 19th. More information will be forthcoming.
Mass Attendance Option
While we are still in the midst of the COVID-19 situation, we have opened additional seating in Noll Hall to accommodate the social distancing protocols. If anyone would like to view the mass from Noll Hall, you will also be able to receive Holy Communion as one of the clergy members will bring the Eucharist to you in the Hall. If you have any questions when you get to the church, please contact one of the ushers.
Click here for the revised certificate order form. While we are limiting the available choices, there are still many of your favorites on the list: Wendy's; Target; Amazon; Burger King; Bed, Bath & Beyond; Kremer's Market; and many, many more.
Please email your order to [email protected], print off the order form and drop it off in the collection on the weekend, or slip it in the key slot at the Parish Office. We will see to it that your order is processed, and, upon completion of the order, we will contact you to make pickup arrangements.
Parish Facebook Page
Did you know about our St. Joseph Church Facebook page? It is available to everyone, whether you have a Facebook account or not. To access our page, you do not need an account. Simply click on the Facebook icon at the top of our website, and you will be taken directly to our page. Fr. Boelscher, Deacon Henry, and Seminarian A.J. Gedney have posted some inciteful videos on the Mass, from its history to our relationship with it.
Readings for the week of August 9, 2020
- Sunday: 1 Kgs 19:9a, 11-13a / Ps 85:9, 10, 11-12, 13-14  / Rom 9:1-5 / Mt 14:22-33
- Monday: 2 Cor 9:6-10 / Ps 112:1-2, 5-6, 7-8, 9  / Jn 12:24-26
- Tuesday: Ez 2:8—3:4 / Ps 119:14, 24, 72, 103, 111, 131 [103a] / Mt 18:1-5, 10, 12-14
- Wednesday: Ez 9:1-7; 10:18-22 / Ps 113:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 [4b] / Mt 18:15-20
- Thursday: Ez 12:1-12 / Ps 78:56-57, 58-59, 61-62 [cf. 7b] / Mt 18:21—19:1
- Friday: Ez 16:1-15, 60, 63 or 16:59-63 / Is 12:2-3, 4bcd, 5-6 [1c] / Mt 19:3-12
- Saturday: Vigil: 1 Chr 15:3-4, 15-16; 16:1-2 / Ps 132:6-7, 9-10, 13-14 1 Cor 15:54b-57 / Lk 11:27-28. Day: Rv 11:19a; 12:1-6a, 10ab / Ps 45:10, 11, 12, 16 [10bc] / 1 Cor 15:20-27 / Lk 1:39-56
- Next Sunday: Is 56:1, 6-7 / Ps 67:2-3, 5, 6, 8  / Rom 11:13-15, 29-32 / Mt 15:21-28
Masses will begin to be said publicly on Wednesday, May 20th at 9:00 am.
The Mass Schedule is as follows:
5:00 pm Saturday
9:00 am Sunday
11:00 am Sunday
No Mass Monday
6:45 am Tuesday
9:00 am Wednesday
9:00 am Thursday
6:45 am Friday
9:00 am Saturday
Following the 9:00 am Mass on Saturday and by appointment