Welcome to St Joseph Parish
Crescent Springs, KY
St. Joseph is a dynamic parish community with members sharing their talents in a variety of ways, all serving the Lord. Each person brings their own unique experiences, faith, enthusiasm and joy to help meet the needs of our brothers and sisters within our parish and all of God’s people.
We invite and encourage you to become a member of our parish family and become involved in parish life and activities. We are here to serve one another and we believe that you will find St. Joseph a place of spiritual growth, nourishment, and excitement as we worship together, work together and celebrate God’s life in us!
Annual Bus Trip
St. Joseph church is sponsoring their annual bus trip/pilgrimage on Saturday, April 28 from 7 AM - 6 PM. We will be traveling to the Immaculate Conception chapel and monastery in Ferdinand as well as St. Meinrad Arch Abbey in Indiana. We will tour, pray noon prayers with the monks, walk the grounds (optional), tour the gift shops (optional) and end the day with a meal at the Schnitzelbank German restaurant. Our lunch is served family style with free refills on food!
Cost will be $60.00 per person and includes comfortable motor coach bus (with a bathroom!), tours, tips, snacks and lunch.
We hope you can join us! Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis until we fill the bus. Reserve your spot by contacting Tina Klare (859) 341-6609, Ext. 4023.
"Thus it is written that the Messiah would suffer and rise from the dead on the third dayand that repentace, for the forgiveness of sins, would be preached in his name to all nations."
St. Joseph Flea Market
The annual Flea Market is scheduled for June 1st and 2nd from 8:00 a m - 3:00 pm. We need merchandise and workers! This is a great opportunity for teens who need service hours for their schools. For all the details please click the link below:
Interested in Becoming Catholic?
Please contact Deacon Hudson Henry at 859-341-6609 ext. 4022
Serving God by Serving Others
The members of St. Joe’s are spiritual warriors who follow Christ’s example by going out into our community to actively show Christ’s love by serving those less fortunate and to spread his word.
Laura Arlinghaus has provided an update of some of the outreach efforts for the 4th quarter of 2017. Please proceed to the Christian Outreach Committee tab to read about the many good works of the committee.
Readings for the Week of April 15, 2018
- Sunday: Acts 3:13-15, 17-19 / Ps 4:2, 4, 7-8, 9 [7a] / 1 Jn 2:1-5a / Lk 24:35-48
- Monday: Acts 6:8-15 / Ps 119:23-24, 26-27, 29-30 [1ab] / Jn 6:22-29
- Tuesday: Acts 7:51—8:1a / Ps 31:3cd-4, 6 and 7b and 8a, 17 and 21ab [6a] / Jn 6:30-35
- Wednesday: Acts 8:1b-8 / Ps 66:1-3a, 4-5, 6-7a  / Jn 6:35-40
- Thursday: Acts 8:26-40 / Ps 66:8-9, 16-17, 20  / Jn 6:44-51
- Friday: Acts 9:1-20 / Ps 117:1bc, 2 [Mk 16:15] / Jn 6:52-59
- Saturday: Acts 9:31-42 / Ps 116:12-13, 14-15, 16-17  / Jn 6:60-69
- Next Sunday: Acts 4:8-12 / Ps 118:1, 8-9, 21-23, 26, 28, 29  / 1 Jn 3:1-2 / Jn 10:11-18
5:00 pm Saturday evening
8:00 am, 9:30 am, 11:30 am Sunday
Monday - 6:45 am
Tuesday - 6:45 am & 9:00 am
Wednesday - 6:45 am & 9:00 am
Thursday - 9:00 am
Friday - 6:45 am & 9:00 am
Saturday - 9:00 am
- Reverend Phillip De Vous, Pastor
- Reverend Augustine Kingsford Aidoo, Parochial Vicar
- Reverend Mr. Hudson Henry, Deacon
- Mrs. Andrea Pappas, Business Manager
- Ms. Tina Klare, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Ms. Jan Marshall, Office Administrator
- Mrs. Debbie Theissen, Office Administrator
- Ms. Denise Dirkes, Music Ministry
- Mr. Joshua Lee, Maintenance Supervisor
Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm