Welcome to St Joseph Parish
Crescent Springs, KY
St. Joseph is a dynamic parish community with members sharing their talents in a variety of ways, all serving the Lord. Each person brings their own unique experiences, faith, enthusiasm and joy to help meet the needs of our brothers and sisters within our parish and all of God’s people.
We invite and encourage you to become a member of our parish family and become involved in parish life and activities. We are here to serve one another and we believe that you will find St. Joseph a place of spiritual growth, nourishment, and excitement as we worship together, work together and celebrate God’s life in us!
Serra Server Award
Each Spring the Serra Club invites all dedicated 7th grade altar servers to a special recognition ceremony where they are recognized for their service, and each server is awarded a crucifix to be worn at the altar while serving.
All Are Welcome!
As Catholics we believe the bread and wine have been transformed into the Body and Blood of Christ. Nonetheless, all are welcome to come forward in the Communion line. If you are not Catholic, simply cross your arms in front of you and the minister will share with you a prayer or blessing invoking Gods presence on you.
St. Joseph Flea Market
The annual Flea Market is scheduled for June 1st and 2nd from 8:00 a m - 3:00 pm. We need merchandise and workers! This is a great opportunity for teens who need service hours for their schools. For all the details please click the link below:
Do you need someone to talk to? How sweet and full of comfort are the moments spent before the Blessed Sacrament.
The Year of Priestly Vocations
God, our Father, You made each of us to use our gifts in the Body of Christ. We ask that you inspire those in our Diocese whom you are calling to the priesthood to courageously follow Your will. Send laborers into Your great harvest so that the Gospel is preached, the poor are served with love, the suffering are comforted, and your people are strengthened by the sacraments. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen
Interested in Becoming Catholic?
Please contact Deacon Hudson Henry at 859-341-6609 ext. 4022
Serving God by Serving Others
The members of St. Joe’s are spiritual warriors who follow Christ’s example by going out into our community to actively show Christ’s love by serving those less fortunate and to spread his word.
Laura Arlinghaus has provided an update of some of the outreach efforts for the 4th quarter of 2017. Please proceed to the Christian Outreach Committee tab to read about the many good works of the committee.
Readings for the Week of May 20, 2018
- Sunday: Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 or Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b or Ez 37:1-14 or Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39
- Sunday: Extended Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 / Ps 33:10-11, 12-13, 14-15 / Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b / Dn 3:52, 52, 53, 55, 56 or Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 / Ez 37:1-14 / Ps 107:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9 / Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39
- Sunday: Day: Acts 2:1-11 / Ps 104:1, 24, 29-30, 31, 34 [cf. 30] / 1 Cor 12:3b-7, 12-13 or Gal 5:16-25 / Jn 20:19-23 or Jn 15:26-27; 16:12-15
- Monday: Jas 3:13-18 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 15 [9a] / Mk 9:14-29
- Tuesday: Jas 4:1-10 / Ps 55:7-8, 9-10a, 10b-11a, 23 [23a] / Mk 9:30-37
- Wednesday: Jas 4:13-17 / Ps 49:2-3, 6-7, 8-10, 11 [Mt 5:3] / Mk 9:38-40
- Thursday: Jas 5:1-6 / Ps 49:14-15ab, 15cd-16, 17-18, 19-20 [Mt 5:3] / Mk 9:41-50
- Friday: Jas 5:9-12 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 8-9, 11-12 [8a] / Mk 10:1-12
- Saturday: Jas 5:13-20 / Ps 141:1-2, 3 and 8 [2a] / Mk 10:13-16
- Next Sunday: Dt 4:32-34, 39-40 / Ps 33:4-5, 6, 9, 18-19, 20, 22 [12b] / Rom 8:14-17 / Mt 28:16-20
5:00 pm Saturday evening
8:00 am, 9:30 am, 11:30 am Sunday
Monday - 6:45 am
Tuesday - 6:45 am & 9:00 am
Wednesday - 6:45 am & 9:00 am
Thursday - 9:00 am
Friday - 6:45 am & 9:00 am
Saturday - 9:00 am
- Reverend Phillip De Vous, Pastor
- Reverend Augustine Kingsford Aidoo, Parochial Vicar
- Reverend Mr. Hudson Henry, Deacon
- Mrs. Andrea Pappas, Business Manager
- Ms. Tina Klare, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Ms. Jan Marshall, Office Administrator
- Mrs. Debbie Theissen, Office Administrator
- Ms. Denise Dirkes, Music Ministry
- Mr. Benjamin Lee, Maintenance Staff
Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm