Welcome to St Joseph Parish
Crescent Springs, KY
St. Joseph is a dynamic parish community with members sharing their talents in a variety of ways, all serving the Lord. Each person brings their own unique experiences, faith, enthusiasm and joy to help meet the needs of our brothers and sisters within our parish and all of God’s people.We invite and encourage you to become a member of our parish family and become involved in parish life and activities. We are here to serve one another and we believe that you will find St. Joseph a place of spiritual growth, nourishment, and excitement as we worship together, work together and celebrate God’s life in us!
You may register by calling the Office Administrator at the Parish Office or by using the registration form on this website (click here) to begin the process.
All Are Welcome!
As Catholics we believe the bread and wine have been transformed into the Body and Blood of Christ. Nonetheless, all are welcome to come forward in the Communion line. If you are not Catholic, simply cross your arms in front of you and the minister will share with you a prayer or blessing invoking Gods presence on you.
Serra Server Award
Each Spring the Serra Club invites all dedicated 7th grade altar servers to a special recognition ceremony where they are recognized for their service, and each server is awarded a crucifix to be worn at the altar while serving.
Summer Office Hours
Office hours for May 29 - August 17
Monday - Thursday - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Year of Priestly Vocations
God, our Father, You made each of us to use our gifts in the Body of Christ. We ask that you inspire those in our Diocese whom you are calling to the priesthood to courageously follow Your will. Send laborers into Your great harvest so that the Gospel is preached, the poor are served with love, the suffering are comforted, and your people are strengthened by the sacraments. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen
Do you need someone to talk to? How sweet and full of comfort are the moments spent before the Blessed Sacrament.
Eucharistic Adoration is every Tuesday from 9:30 am until 10:00 pm. Benediction follows at 10:00 pm.
Just a reminder that the appropriate sign of reverence when entering the sanctuary is to genuflect before being seated. If you have a physical limitation, a bow to the Tabernacle would b e appropriate.
Thank you for showing the proper respect for the true presence of Christ in our Tabernacle.
Interested in Becoming Catholic?
Please contact Deacon Hudson Henry at 859-341-6609 ext. 4022
Serving God by Serving Others
The members of St. Joe’s are spiritual warriors who follow Christ’s example by going out into our community to actively show Christ’s love by serving those less fortunate and to spread his word.
Laura Arlinghaus has provided an update of some of the outreach efforts for the 4th quarter of 2017. Please proceed to the Christian Outreach Committee tab to read about the many good works of the committee.
Readings for the Week of July 15, 2018
- Sunday: Am 7:12-15 / Ps 85:9-10, 11-12, 13-14  / Eph 1:3-14 or 1:3-10 / Mk 6:7-13
- Monday: Is 1:10-17 / Ps 50:8-9, 16bc-17, 21 and 23 [23b] / Mt 10:34—11:1
- Tuesday: Is 7:1-9 / Ps 48:2-3a, 3b-4, 5-6, 7-8 [cf. 9d] / Mt 11:20-24
- Wednesday: Is 10:5-7, 13b-16 / Ps 94:5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 14-15 [14a] / Mt 11:25-27
- Thursday: Is 26:7-9, 12, 16-19 / Ps 102:13-14ab and 15, 16-18, 19-21 [20b] / Mt 11:28-30
- Friday: Is 38:1-6, 21-22, 7-8 / Is 38:10, 11, 12abcd, 16 [cf. 17b] / Mt 12:1-8
- Saturday: Mi 2:1-5 / Ps 10:1-2, 3-4, 7-8, 14 [12b] / Mt 12:14-21
- Next Sunday: Jer 23:1-6 / Ps 23:1-3, 3-4, 5, 6  / Eph 2:13-18 / Mk 6:30-34
5:00 pm Saturday evening
8:00 am, 9:30 am, 11:30 am Sunday
Monday - 6:45 am
Tuesday - 6:45 am & 9:00 am
Wednesday - 6:45 am & 9:00 am
Thursday - 9:00 am
Friday - 6:45 am & 9:00 am
Saturday - 9:00 am
- Reverend Phillip De Vous, Pastor
- Reverend Augustine Kingsford Aidoo, Parochial Vicar
- Reverend Mr. Hudson Henry, Deacon
- Mrs. Andrea Pappas, Business Manager
- Ms. Tina Klare, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Ms. Jan Marshall, Office Administrator
- Mrs. Debbie Theissen, Office Administrator
- Ms. Denise Dirkes, Music Ministry
Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Summer Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - noon